KX77FREE has announced the release of KX-Synth-X16, a virtual analog modular synth plug-in based on the EMS VCS3 structure, but with some additional features.
- Three variable shape oscillators.
- Noise generator.
- Ring modulation.
- Two external inputs.
- LP filter; 18 db per octave with self oscillating.
- Same structure of the matrix (16*16).
- XY joystick.
- Modern skin with notepad and variable color background.
- Keyboard controls to the oscillators and filter; -10 volts to 10 volts; useful for keyboard scaling.
- You can adjust the response curve of the oscillators.
- 256 mini knobs to adjust the plot modulation (0 to 1).
- The original ASR (trapezoid) is extended to 2 ADSR with Host synchronization.
- Delay fx with Host synchronization.
- MIDI controllers.
KX-Synth-X16 is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in and it is free.