Modartt has updated Pianoteq to v6.0.2.
- The VST3 plugin should now be listed next to the old 'Pianoteq 5' vst2 plugin in Cubase, instead of being in the 'Synth' folder.
- The issue with the VST3 plugin on Dorico has been fixed (simultaneous 'All Notes Off' and 'Note On' events).
- Fixed malfunctioning random button in the spectrum profile note edit.
- Allow larger ratios to be recognized in the microtuning component.
- The command-line export of large MIDI files on macOS is fixed.
- Stability improvements.
- A workaround for the AVIRA false positive malware warning has been found.