The Vee One Suite are, in reverse order of appearance:
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
All still available in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The common change-log for this Fall goes like this:
- Sample files are now saved as symlinks when saving to JACK and/or NSM session directories/folders (applies to samplv1 and drumkv1 only).
- Opening multiple preset files is now possible, populating the preset drop-down listing, while only the first one is loaded effectively into the scene as usual.
- Mono (phonic) "Legato" mode option introduced.
- Desktop entry specification file is now finally independent from all build/configure template chains, whatever.
- Updated target path for freedesktop.org's AppStream metainfo file (formerly AppData).