- Fixed and improved automation curve recording, whenever playback is rolling (and also when isn't:)).
- Fixed parsing/loading of large session bundle archive/zip files (.qtz > 2GB).
- Fixed LV2 plug-in UI X11 (native) resize.
- Make NSM state file names independent to session display names, keeping backward compatibility for old sessions.
- Exiting, quitting or closing the main window while under NSM, now promptly asks whether to save, discard or cancel as usual.
- Re-improved Mixer multi-row layout.
- Fix incorrect destruction order for VST3 modules.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.