rncbc.org has announced the Fall'20 release of the Vee One Suite version 0.9.18 of old-school software instruments for Linux.
The Vee One Suite comprises four separate, autonomous software instruments, which are:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All still feature two kinds of deliverables:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non/New Session Management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
Changes for this late-season release are as follows:
- Upstream package naming for the JACK standalone and LV2 plugin deliverables are suffixed to '-jack' and '-lv2', respectively.
- Fixed note-off effectiveness when DCA is disabled (idle). (applies to samplv1 and drumkv1 only).
- White keys on the virtual piano keyboard are now fully highlighted.
The Vee One Suite are free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
See also: Vee One Suite 0.9.18 - A Fall'20 Release