Seaweed Audio has updated Fathom Synth to v2.10.7.
Changes in v2.10.7:
- Fixed Bug 0150 Notes stick on during Reaper track freeze.
- Fixed Bug 0151 ADSR attack phase does not start where release phase ends.
- Fixed Bug 0152 Allow four times magnification of envelope graph.
- Fixed Bug 0153 Envelope graph jumps to start on second magnify drag.
- Fixed Bug 0154 Crash if close GUI while front panel EQ graph is fading out.
- Fixed Bug 0155 Copy of additive spectrum oscillator should copy harmonics.
- Fixed Bug 0156 Host automation of modulator dials ignored unless GUI is open.
- Fixed Bug 0157 Precision of mod amount dial increased to wheel 0.001 click 0.0001.
- Fixed Bug 0158 Master pitch bend not automated by host after load program.
- Fixed Bug 0159 Master pitch bend dial range can now be set for each track.
- Fixed Bug 0160 Improvements to envelope attack algorithm for smooth pads.
Changes in v2.9.5:
- Fixed Bug 0147 Imported waves are drawn outside margin in wave draw view.
- Fixed Bug 0148 Wave draw view play partials has no effect on wave table.
- Fixed Bug 0149 Missing glide legato adjacent notes on voices using an ADSR.