Seaweed Audio has updated Fathom Synth to v2.27.
- Added the ability to take screenshots of the interface. Type "screenshot" into the top title bar. Subsequent screenshots can be taken by simply clicking the Fathom logo.
- Fixed the filter graphs so they go back to manual dial settings when the host transport is stopped.
- Fixed the wave table graphs so they match the dials when a preset is first loaded.
- Fixed microtuning so external files can be dragged and into the main view from outside the interface.
- Fixed the wave Bezier views so they accept an external drag and drop of waveform files.
- Fixed the Linkwitz Riley filter so the dials can be modulated.
- Fixed the Linkwitz Riley filter so the graph is updated when modulated.
- Fixed the modulation processor so modulated periods work correctly for manual notes.
- Fixed the dial selection graphics so they do not get out of sync if the mouse is pulled quickly off the dial after clicking.