Seaweed Audio has updated Fathom Synth to v2.20, featuring Solidtrax Bass, a new Fathom preset bank of 32 all bass presets from their sound design team in the Netherlands.
Designed specifically for mixing, each preset was carefully crafted to perform well with other tracks, relying on sharp envelopes and modulated waveforms rather than heavy effects.
Version 2.20 also includes important bug fixes, plus the addition of all background images and dials to the Windows 32-bit build.
Changes in v2.20:
- Added new purchased preset bank "Solidtrax Bass". This all bass preset bank includes 32 professionally designed presets by our sound design team in the Netherlands.
- Changed the Reverb Easy and Reverb Pro effects so the Stereo Width control increases gradually.
- Fixed memory leak in the Random Sample and Hold modulator caused by failure to delete the allocated step envelope.
- Fixed the modulation timing so that it is correct if the host BPM is automated.
- Fixed Bug 0178 Solidtrax ADSR clicking if period modulated with XY control.
- Fixed Bug 0181 Host automation smoothing not working correctly.
- Changed the Windows 32-bit build so the GUI has access to all background images and dials.
- Previously the Win 32 build was hard-coded to use the low RAM build which eliminates some of the background images and alternate dials. This is no longer necessary since starting with version 2.19 the GUI only loads images as needed which reduces RAM to an acceptable range for 32-bit machines.