Seaweed Audio has updated Fathom to v2.24, which includes important CPU efficiency improvements and bug fixes for REAPER and other DAWs.
- Added a smooth spectrum setting.
- Added a setting which enables the user to control whether presets files are loaded in the UI thread or the processor thread.
- Fixed a bug in the preset browser which caused the loading of presets to fail if a row in the list is double clicked while the preview button is enabled.
- Moved FFT calculations for the main spectrum graph from the processor thread to the UI thread.
- Fixed the modulation amount dial so that the mouse wheel and mouse click step values are synchronized to the precision of the target dial.
- Fixed the wave draw Gaussian filter frequency dial so the step values of the logarithmic frequency scale align with the graph lines.
- Fixed a bug in the envelope class which caused the segment points to be corrupted after a segment is added by dragging the first envelope point.
- Improved the way envelope segment points are initialized in the envelope view when the middle point of a segment is clicked and the segment type is changed.
- Fixed a bug in the spectrum graph processing which caused audio stuttering in Reaper.
- Improved efficiency of wave table 3D graphs to avoid audio stuttering in REAPER.
- Changed the processor internal threading to eliminate audio stuttering in REAPER.
- Fixed the wave table 3D graphs so they are not updated unless something has changed.