Soundemote has updated PrettyScope to v1.2.0.
- New Sync modes: Left / Right / L + R.
- New AutoPause mode: "Mouse", automatically pause PrettyScope when mouse is not in use, allowing you to more easily "paint with sound".
- 1D Zoom/Offset: horizontal zoom & offset sliders for 1D mode.
- AudioFX Mode: what you see is what you hear, X/Y parameters such as zoom/scale/position/etc. affects the incoming audio and sent as the output. A clipper is added to protect your equipment. Will add creative clipping controls in a future update.
- Parameter Smoothing slider for X/Y parameters.
- Clear canvas button.
- Canvas/Mouse Funcionality: Double-Left-Click to show/hide controls, a nice step toward full screen mode.
- Canvas/Mouse Funcionality: Mousewheel for zoom in/out, add Shift to fine tune.
- Canvas/Mouse Funcionality: Left-Click-Drag to move x/y position of image, add shift to fine tune. Ctrl to reset x/y/zoom. Alt to jump x/y value to mouse.
- Canvas/Mouse Funcionality: Right-Click-Drag to affect 1d zoom/offset, add Ctrl to reset, add Alt to jump value to mouse.
- Slider value no longer jumps around when shift+drag fine tuning.
- PrettyScope's canvas is limited to one 1/4 corner for retina displays.
- PrettyScope does not run in Logic due to plugin validation failure.
- PrettyScope does not run with AMD Radeon HD 6700 video card.
- PrettyScope parameter modulation does not work in Studio One.