Wusik has released updates for Wusik Station (v9.1.4), Wusik 8008 (v1.1.4), Wusik EVE (v5.0.4), and Wusik One (v1.1.4).
Changes for all products:
- Improved the Wavetable code, uses much less CPU usage now (Wusik EVE doesn't have this feature).
- Improved all installers, warning the user to not put the Wusik Engine Data folder in a protected location (such that would require admin rights). Also changed the default location to public/documents.
- Added code to help improve scanning of the plugins. Now, if a plugin crashes when been scanned, scan again and it will bypass some options such as the interface. Once you have the file scanned correctly you can open it and follow the message you see to continue and load the interface.
- Added a No-Installer option for all products. To download it instead, click on Show All Files at the top right in the download area. You will see NoInstaller files that are just ZIP files with all required files inside.
Changes for Wusik Station V9:
- New Skins by Denekm and BojanBoyss.
Changes for Wusik 8008:
- New Skins by Denekm.