Wusik has announced the release of DLooper, described as "a different type of looper supporting: WAV (Acid or not), AIF (Apple Loops), REX/RE2 (Windows Only), MP3, OGG and Flac files".
- Windows 32/64 and Mac OS X 64-bits compatible. VST2/VST3 and on OS X extra AU format;
- Amplitude Envelope, to be used by sections of the loop;
- Dual Filter with ADS Envelope (Attack, Decay and Sustain) and options like Clip, Free mode and Curve Type;
- Set Markers to divide sections of the loop to be played in a different way. Using the envelopes above;
- Several Effects and the ability to host VST2/VST3 files (effects only, no bridging);
- Program Saving with some basic included templates;
- Multiple types of audio stretching, so your loop always stay in sync with your host tempo;
- Multiple example loops with ACID information provided by PerimeterSound.com.
The regular price is $99.95 USD but you can get a 50% discount by using the coupon code NEWRELEASE, which will reduce the price to $49.97.