Wusik has released version 3.0.6 of Wusikstation, featuring the major addition of Disk Streaming.
- Added Disk Streaming Feature. By default, it will only stream files larger than 40 Mb:
- This feature only works for WusikSND files, and the regular layers: O1, O2, O3 and O4.
- If you experience problems with clicks/pops, try adjusting the buffer size by Right-Clicking and opening the context menu. In some situations you may need to adjust your Sound-Card buffer.
- You can turn Off Disk-Streaming by setting the first option to "Off". You can also use the "Set Default" option from the Configuration Window to save the settings for new instances.
- Read the user manual for more information.
- Fixed problem with some hosts not re-loading the previous settings / preset on a song (VST to RTAS and other hosts).
- Fixed several stability problems.
- Manual updated (new PDF Design and extra information).