Wusik has released a version 4.0.6 update of Wusikstation 4. This update requires at least v3.1.4 prior to installation.
- Added: all effects are now VSTs. (2.4 SDK) The internal code was also changed to load any VST effect. (with restrictions) A wIni file let you set special information.
- Added: new option on the file-browser: Hold Effects. When selected, the current FX settings will be hold during preset-changes. This includes FX sends and insert effects.
- Added: new option on the file-browser: Hold ModMatrix. When selected, the current ModMatrix list will be kept during preset loading.
- Added: new option on the file-browser: Load Only ModMatrix. When selected, only the ModMatrix list and Mod LFOs/Envelopes will be loaded.
- Added: new option on the file-browser: Load Only Effects. When selected, only the Effects will be loaded. This includes all Send levels and Inserts.
- Added: the update files also includes the 3 new effects previously released on the Wsm issue #013.
- Fixed: crash on trying to load a bypass effect preset.
- Fixed: Loading effects presets won't change WetDry/DryOut/FX2 parameters. Also, loading an Insert effect will set WetDry to 50%.
- Fixed: lost of file extension during saving on some hosts.