|Type / Tags||Guitar|
Windows 7 or higher
Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Heavier7Strings is a seven-stringed metal-style virtual guitar instrument with effect rack and MIDI pattern library.
- Self-made sampler to perform direct disk read and fade-out on read timeout.
- Infinite sustain.
- Built-in DSP to provide tone adjustment functions, such as:
- random timbre and envelope change atop of recorded RR;
- timbre change on pitch bend, pitch shift and vibrato;
- digitally emulated string tension, resonance, tone knob and pickup switch.
- Vibrato by sample-based LFO that are adjustable on both frequency and depth.
- Automatic determination on string/fret board position and up/down picking.
- Trigger complete strumming by part of composing notes.
- Trigger power chord from root note.
- "True doubling": two guitar playing with individual RR state and randomly disturbed note playing time.
The Heavier7Strings includes a production-level effect rack that has following features:
- Commonly used modules: AMP, Cabinet, Overdrive, Screamer, Flanger, Ping-Pong Delay, etc.
- Modules can be freely-assembled.
- AMP works in 2-8x super sampling to avoid high frequency aliasing.
- 16 AMP styles from heavy metal to clean sound.
- 66 Cabinet factory IRs (impulse response) including various speakers and mics.
- User customizable cabinet IRs via wav files.
- At most four IRS can be mixed with different delay, volume and phasing.
Heavier7Strings contains a number of 200 predefined MIDI patterns together with effect rack configuration. The style of these patterns ranged from metal, rock, pop, clean and non-rhythmic noise and ambient sounds. All these patterns can be dragged into host DAWs, and users can define their own patterns by MIDI clip.
Reviewed By lyncboy
March 2, 2018
Heavier7Strings is AMAZING !!! i have many seven string guitar libraries that sound really good, .
but H7S is a whole new level...
the realism is so deep & articulate, i can't stop playing this thing !!.
truly a new breakthrough in the Metal electric guitar sample library world !!.
it's the best to date...
try the demo or just buy it, you'll be hooked like me !!.Read more
Reviewed By TrojakEW
February 20, 2018
At first you have to know I'm not guitar player and well I'm not even a musician. I can't and I will not compare it with real guitar but I will rather treat it as virtual instrument since well - it is a virtual instrument.
Sound is very important but UI, workflow, performance and stability is important too. I do enjoy sound design but from sampler I mostly expect usable sound without spending too much time to tweak the instrument. With H7S you can have that but of course you can tweak it to your liking. Versatile and very usable not just for heavy riffs but also for clean sound. Fast loading and better performance compared for example to some similar guitar libraries in kontakt and very stable (for me FLStudio 12.5 64-bit no single issue during testing). Clean and resizable UI that is easy to navigate. Awesome sound and many usable features.
My first e guitar was Shreddage 2 SRP which is nice but it was more suited for heavy stuff so I have added and Evolution Dracus to my arsenal for more clean sound. Both libraries are good and usable but ... Now I have also added H7S to my instruments pool and it will become my main tool for electric guitar sound. It may be more expensive but better sounding, more versatile and it come it very good effect rack that can be used separately. So at the end it is cheaper.
During my first test with H7S I made short and simple track using 3 slightly modified factory presets - instances. One instance for clean, one for rhythm and one for lead/solo accompanied with strings, brass section and some orchestral drums ensemble in middle for some hybrid music experience. It is not best showcase but it was made right after my first use of this instrument. That's really show how easy is to use this beast.Read more