Bitwig Studio has been updated to v2.4 featuring a major overhaul of the Sampler. Now equipped with granular and wavetable techniques, new sounds are at your fingertips and performance-ready. Throw in visual crossfading and a revamped multisample editor, and Sampler has gone from trusted sideman to solo act, say Bitwig.
New features include:
- Sampler overhaul.
- Extended MIDI channel support.
- New modulators: ParSeq-8, Note Counter.
- New devices: Note FX Layer, Channel Filter, Channel Map.
- Resizable tracks in Mix view.
- Resizable scenes in Arrange view.
- Colorable scenes.
- Controller take-over modes.
- On-screen controller visualization.
- Interaction-based hints.
- New quick start templates.
- Modulation workflow enhancements.
- New artist package: Claude Young - Cinematic Synth Sounds.
- Read the full release notes at bitwig.com/stable/2.4/Release-Notes-2.4
Bitwig Studio 2.4 is available now, free for all with an active Upgrade Plan.