Cockos has updated REAPER to v5.28.
- fix actions to set event channel with multiple editable MIDI items.
- add actions to quantize note positions to specific divisions.
- add actions to select CC events under selected notes.
- add actions to select next note with lower or higher pitch.
- consistently display and mouse-select selected/unselected notes in multiple channels.
- display CC events for active channel in front of other events.
- do not extend item length on paste when configured not to auto-extend.
- do not select note when clicking on velocity bar with edit or ramp mouse modifier engaged.
- edit only active channel CC events when mouse modifier set to edit+draw.
- ensure that 1-pixel-wide notes are visible regardless of coloring preferences.
- fix incorrect display of 14-bit bank select messages in list view.
- preserve overlapping notes after closing/reopening editor when option is enabled.
- respect channel dropdown (including "all channels") when editing or marquee selecting CC events.
- respect option to select CC with notes during all mouse selection actions.
- restore keyboard focus to docked editor after clicking MIDI toolbar button.
- return focus to editor after closing grid/note length dropdown.
- support editing notes that start or end beyond the edge of a trimmed media item.
- copy/move all track FX via drag and drop of track/mixer FX button.
- avoid auto-resizing chain window too small.
- fix parameter modulation with inverted range parameters.
- improve VST/AU generic UI auto-resize behavior.
- improve parameter learn soft takeover behavior.
- reduce CPU use of MIDI learn assignments.
- improve lyric editing.
- preserve notation data when editing note channel.
- support mouse click modifiers that are actions from the action list.
- target the active item when displaying multiple overlapping items on the same track.
- when displaying a single track on multiple rows, show time signature only when it changes.
- when exporting a single track to PDF, print both the project name and track name.
- fix soft takeover reset action.
- improve soft takeover behavior for various actions.
- automatically convert various key bindings between Windows and macOS encodings.
- add actions to toggle or set MIDI input quantize amount for all tracks, selected tracks, or last touched track.
- update volume/pan/width fader positions when hiding/disarming envelopes in touch mode.
- optimized envelope undo state handling.
- avoid crash when copying/moving take envelope to empty media item.
- drag+drop take envelope targets take lane under mouse cursor rather than active take.
- support drag+drop of take envelope button to items on same track.
- show file type option in all save-as/export windows when multiple types are available.
- avoid changing toolbar focus on click.
- preserve top position of FX chains when switching FX.
- restore action window position properly when reopening.
Virtual MIDI keyboard:
- toggle (not just set) option when running action to send all input to keyboard.
- allow text field input even when using send all input to keyboard.
- pass through unbound keys when using send all input to keyboard and VKB lacks focus.
- add mem_get_values (offset, ...) and mem_set_values (offset, ...).
Media item properties:
- improve layout, scrollbar behavior, and support for large fonts.
- fix intermittent missing notes when pasting MIDI directly into the arrange view.
- import enharmonics correctly.
- do not load template project after failing to load requested project.
- fix bug when starting playback of channel that has note yet been recorded.
- adjust beat-based (MIDI) media items correctly when editing around a time signature marker that creates a partial measure.
- update layout colors when changing track colors.
- updated RPP-UNDO format, earlier REAPER versions may warn, not use track envelope state from new undo histories.
- allow more precision in CSurf_OnVolumeChange.
- update layouts when setting track color.