Cockos has updated REAPER to v5.78.
- convert automation items to square points when copy/pasting to mute, tempo, or FX bypass envelope and automation item is not pooled.
- generally prevent curved envelope segments on FX bypass envelopes.
Free item positioning:
- automatically reposition media items when first setting a track to FIPM.
- initial vertical positioning, and action to auto-reposition, follows item creation order, similar to ordering when showing overlapping media items in lanes.
- support third party applications/applescript inserting media with options e.g. "#NOTAB#START:0.5#LENGTH:360.0#/path/to/file".
- update default FX name filtering.
- allow running scripts with restricted permissions via "ReaScript: Run [Last] ReaScript..." actions.
- GetLastTouchedFX () and GetFocusedFX () only succeed if FX is in active project.
- fix enabling/disabling track FX via track manager mouse sweep.
- fix selection mirroring when first opening the track manager.
- properly name single-channel items after "explode by channel" action.
- fix option to create new project tab when inserting media using "open with..." from explorer/finder.
- fix automation of diffusion bias knob.
- increase dither bit width to 1.5 bits.
- fix take FX automation timing on media items when start in source is not zero and the FX has latency.
- fix importing initial time signature from MIDI tempo map.
- add track height locking.
- fix forcing a plugin to mono if it supports more than 64 output channels.
- support third party applications inserting media with options (WM_COPYDATA with dwData=0x100, data e.g. "#NOTAB#START:0.5#LENGTH:360.0#C:\path\to\filename").