Cockos updates REAPER to v5.79
Cockos has updated REAPER to v5.79.
- double/halve note length actions update pre-quantized state.
- fix possible crash when closing project tab.
- fix potential hang when text/sysex message list is left out of order by ReaScript.
- improve multi-context grid quantization behavior.
- in source beats piano roll view, show edit cursor position relative to source.
- improve routing window organization.
- various fixes.
- fix autoscroll issue when opening with out of range zoom levels.
- if auto-zoomed-in when switching to notation view, ensure edit cursor visible.
- improve accidental positions on displaced notes and clusters.
- prevent buffer overflow if very long string entered in Python path/libname in preferences.
- GetTrackEnvelopeByName () /GetTakeEnvelopeByName () search English names before localized names.
- add presets to invert colors, rotate to normal zoom/pan.
- add absolute difference and other YUV blend modes to script.
- refresh after duplicating custom action.
- improve support for AU that use multiple buses but do not support channel-configuration (e.g. Addictive Drums AUi).
- fix crash when pasting to a track with more than 127 automation items (5.78 regression).
- do not clamp written volume envelope automation to visible envelope maximum.
Free item positioning:
- order items by timeline position if they were split from the same original recording.
- round start/end times to project samplerate.
- pass through spacebar in various windows to main window.
- allow autodetection of up to 32 cores/threads.
- fix importing voiced notes.
- optionally show xrun counters.
- improve receive behavior when folder track and child track soloed.
- fix undo history compacting.
- support wantsChannelCountNotifications canDo.
- fix potential accessibility related crash.