Cockos has updated REAPER to v5.70.
- allow points to set time signature and/or metronome pattern without changing tempo.
- enable freehand draw (always snaps drawn points to beat, though).
- fix actions to move points up/down, envelope control panel scroll.
- fix behavior when duplicate tempo envelope points exist.
- improve behavior when tempo envelope contains markers with "allow partial measure before this marker" enabled.
- fix actions to move points left/right.
- inserting the first tempo change no longer defaults to linear transition mode.
- fix "ripple-all affects tempo envelope" option, independent of "envelope points move with media items" option.
- fix full UTF-8 support in preset names.
- fix issues with non-Latin characters in Windows username.
- fix VST and VLC path autodetection with non-Latin characters.
- fix configuration import with non-Latin characters.
- fix various issues with non-latin characters in installation path.
- fix project bay drag and drop of filenames with UTF-8.
- fix DX plug-in scanning memory leak.
- support dragging multiple files from other applications that place both file names and file URLs on the clipboard.
- copy automation item mute state when duplicating regions.
- always remove points from underlying envelope when creating automation items.
- monitor existing automation items when writing into an automation item.
- option to trim content behind automation items when editing also trims when writing automation.
- write into selected automation items only.
- trim overlapping automation items on actions to write current value to envelope and create a new automation item.
- allow expanding the ruler to display multiple lanes.
- add actions to display regions, markers, tempo/time signature changes in lanes (or constrain to a single lane).
- add option to display tempo and time signature changes in separate lanes, or hide them completely.
- control+alt+drag on tempo markers adjusts tempo on both sides of marker.
- display tempo/time signature changes more like a ruler, less like markers.
- add mouse modifier contexts for tempo/time signature markers, project regions, project markers.
- support developer and VST3 category listings in Add FX window.
- display and order FX quick-add menu according to Add FX window preferences.
- optimize/improve TCP/MCP quick-add menu organization.
- cache JSFX lists, clear cache on refresh in Add FX window.
- autodetect and use customized system open file descriptor limit.
- improve disk image window initial size on 10.13.
- notify Audio Units plug-ins of offline rendering.
- improve edits to overlapping regions.
- improve tempo envelope behavior when moving and copying regions.
- support dual edge editing.
- avoid hangs with invalid stretch marker data.
- improve loop indicator drawing.
- fix toolbar button background preview for zipped themes.
- increase maximum zipped file count from 2048 to 8192.
- restore floating size for video processor FX windows.
- allow NUL characters in literal strings in video processors.
- ignore various notifications immediately after loading VST2 state.
- support TrackFX_GetNamedConfigParm () with GainReduction_dB to retrieve the current GR from plug-ins that support the Presonus GR API.
- do not allow pencil drawing in collapsed tracks.
- improve behavior of crossfade shape actions.
- update to FLAC 1.3.2.
- support up to 64 track groups per project.
- allow NUL characters in literal strings.
- add actions to move cursor to start/end of measure.
- use .reapindex for files 12MB or larger (previously was 64MB).
- support bidirectional communication modes.
- add option to display/hide arrange view gridlines for project regions/markers and/or time signature changes.
- support TrackFX_GetNamedConfigParm (GainReduction_dB).
- allow NUL characters in literal strings in EEL.
- clear "all tracks" in region render matrix when removing track via API.
- include time selection in marquee undo points.