Cockos has updated REAPER to v5.75.
- ensure no feedback loop created when building multichannel routing on a folder.
- fix channel behavior when loading FX chain via SWS resources.
- fix looping PDC automation issues near loop point.
- fix wet/dry automation issue with PDC.
- use variable I/O for Audio Unit plug-ins that do not support kAudioUnitProperty_SupportedNumChannels.
- list newly scanned plug-ins in the "New" category for 24 hours.
- TrackFX_GetNamedConfigParm () can query pdc, input/output pin names.
- allow very small sizes for custom UIs.
- fix incorrect sample rate used when processing take FX via audio accessors.
- improve syntax highlight of non-typical Lua function calls.
- add action to save project and render RPP-PROX for non-subprojects.
- add option to prevent automatic subproject rendering.
- add option to prompt on background subproject rendering.
- copy markers/regions when moving track to subproject.
- copy grid/framerate settings when moving tracks/items to subproject.
- do not update VST3 preset list in response to parameter names changing.
- inform VST3 plug-ins of multichannel context even if the plug-in does not adjust its I/O configuration in response.
- prevent VST3 multichannel plug-ins from running in mono on stereo tracks.
- avoid incorrect offline-processing notifications on plug-in load.
- do not automatically extend automation items that match the time selection (to enable time selection autopunch behavior).
- fix automation items being left behind when key modifiers change during media item edit.
- avoid possible glitch at end of conversion for items with take FX.
- fix incorrect sample rate used when processing item with take FX.
- display arrange view grid lines and ruler markings more consistently with linear tempo changes.
- optionally divide arrange view vertically by measures.
- improve pixel accuracy and overall display of notes and CC in the arrange view.
- add preference to display multiple CC lanes in the arrange view, and/or combine all CC data into a single lane.
- treat type 0 files with meta-events as multichannel files on import; if configured, prompt to import meta-events and channel MIDI as separate tracks.
- copy regions without splitting the original media items.
- fix some envelope issues that arise when copying/moving regions.
- fix topmost pin state remembering when using non-Latin pathnames.
- show top-level expand/collapse button in Add FX dialog.
- do not auto-close http/OSC control surfaces when inactive.
- when using "preserve edge points" mouse modifier, prevent unnecessary left edge point if previous point shape is square.
- do not load project template after successfully importing a project via extension.
- allow theming of colors for groups 33-64.
- do not update last-modified timestamp on unchanged InstallData files (such as JSFX).
- preserve track I/O window position when auto-resizing.
- when replacing source media, reset start offset if it is no longer within the source media length.
- fix CC lane drawing issues with looped items.
- new modifier to add or toggle media items or MIDI notes to selection, and set time selection to selected items or notes.
- fix manual quantizing after import.
- allow setting /track/monitor mode directly (rather than just cycling).
- support sample-accurate automation playback.
- latency-compensate input-FX delay.
- improve behavior with routing and folders.
- improve edge trimming.
- fix issues when rendering take FX as new take.
- produce stereo output when rendering mono items with pan or pan envelopes.
- add action to insert tempo marker at cursor, without opening the tempo edit dialog.
- avoid over-compaction of undo history.
- add (otherwise undocumented) refresh_ms= ini file tweak.