Cockos has updated REAPER to v0.957.
Changes in v0.957:
- Color themes menu in main menu, better ui in prefs for loading.
- MIDI editor has themed colors for dialog.
- MIDI file reader sends more accurate timing info, should drop less notes.
- Apply fx uses render blocksize from prefs.
- Added drag&drop from the FX add dialog to the tracklist and mixer.
- Better peaks building behavior (will make sure all are built if you edit while building).
- Better theming of more of the tcp/mcp UI.
Changes in v0.956:
- Color themeable window background/text colors, UI updates.
- Fixed bug relating to missing DX plugins and presets.
- ReaRoute output support for media explorer.
- Automatic new version notification (which you can disable if you do not want it).
- Some icon updates to be more compatible with color stuff.
- Modeless peak building (moveable, hideable window).
- Added drag and drop to folders in FX add dialog.