Cockos has updated REAPER to v1.863.
Changes since v1.859:
- MIDI prefs: fixed bad right click menu statuses in certain instances.
- VST: updated idle processing behavior, VST 2.3 startprocess/stopprocess support.
- Missing FX warning dialog shows you the tracks that the missing FX are on.
- You can now import REAPER projects, ninjam logs, and EDLs via add track template menu to add project to project.
- Fixed issue with fx automation when stopped and always run FX is on.
- ReaStream: stream audio/MIDI between instances of REAPER on different machines via LAN.
- Option to show overlapping items in separate lanes (options menu).
- Updated formatting of measures/beats timings (less leading zeros).
- MIDI editor: ruler time display lengths vary based on zoom level.
- MIDI editor: reduced "end of MIDI" line width.
- Fixed potential for crash when undoing MIDI editor opening.
- Fixed reaeq bug showing wrong tab on init.
- MIDI editor better preserves overlapping notes.
- You can now set any instance of any effect to a mode where it takes all keyboard input.
- Undo history now autoscrolls on undo/redo/etc.