Cockos has updated REAPER to v3.102.
Changes since v3.1:
- OSX: Fixed MIDI explode by channel and pitch.
- OSX: Fixed scroll during track moving.
- Fixed issue with projects that reference missing .mid files.
- Fixed bugs relating to ghost MIDI clips.
- Fixed junk characters in some pan law dialogs.
- Added some missing default theme elements.
- Record PDC disabled track option now compensates for audio buffer size.
- Solo and SiF now work better with MIDI sends (unsoloed MIDI sends are not sent at all).
- Allow 23.976 framerate for sync.
- Fixed high CPU use on zoomed-in recording items.
- Fixed grid line drawing of 1/3 beats.