The main plug-ins:
- POLY [screenshot] : A polyphonic synthesizer featuring a classic digital/analog hybrid synthesis engine. This instrument come complete with an integrated chorus and delay effects, and a unique poly-arpeggiator that combines ease-of-programming with a unique playback style.
- MONO [screenshot] : A dual 2-op FM engine gives this synth a ripping sound. Include a full-featured arpeggiator, unique "you-draw-it" distortion curve and sweet stereo delay and you have a monosynth that delivers everything from jangling leads to sub-killing bass.
- BANG [screenshot] : When you need the perfect percussion sound, Bang provides sample playback, FM and analog percussion voices with a mixer and built-in effects to boot. Featuring a complex triple-DADSR envelope system, you can not only create single drum beat, but entire mini-sequences. Each voice includes interesting application-specific tweakable controls to take your percussion sounds into another dimension.
- SPIN [screenshot] : Time-synchronized effects are a staple of modern production, but straight eighth notes can be a drag. Spin provides sync in 32nd not steps from 1/32 to 4 measures in length. If you want some effect to sync, try an analog modeled filter, auto-panner, digital delay and the unique volume sequencer. Toss in an overdrive and bit-reduction effect, and you have an unsurpassed multi-effect with the convenience of host synchronization.
- WASH [screenshot] : With WASH, you get to mix six digital delays, and 8x8 patch bay and a mixer into one plug-in with unrivaled performance control. Tap in a delay time or select on a per-channel basis, you get up to 10 seconds of delay time with each delay line. The delay channels can be "locked" for perpetual looping, and you can even do sound-on-sound recording with each line.
The 18 extra plug-ins:
MODE costs $199 USD and is available in VST, AU & RTAS plug-in formats on Mac OS X (10.2.8+). There is a demo available.