Hadzi-Fia key features:
- Seven vowels plus hummed m sustains.
- Fifteen syllables.
- Experimental growl patch.
- True sampled legato on all sustains.
- Controllable vibrato.
- Unison simulating the sound of three singers.
- Over 5000 total samples, 1.6 GB total sample pool size.
- Stereo samples with 24-bit depth and 44.1 kHz sample rate.
Hadzi-Fia walkthrough: YouTube/6AxIYvYGx9c
- True legato samples for ascending intervals in one articulation.
- Simulated legato for other articulations.
- Simulated vibrato.
- Articulations sampled: Long, short, tremolo, legato, slides (up and down), grace notes (whole tone and half tone).
- 676 samples, 300 MB total sample pool size.
- 44.1 kHz, 24-bit stereo samples.
Turkish Rebab walkthrough: YouTube/NZVXNufrZ9c
Both libraries require the free Plogue Sforzando sampler version 1.971 or newer, 4 GB RAM and an SSD.
Price: Hadzi-Fia is available at an intro price of $19 until February 25, 2022 ($39 regular price). Turkish Rebab is available for $9.