MeldaProduction has released MAutoVolume and updated all its effect plug-ins to version 6.00 beta, which improves user interfaces, memory usage, signal generator features and much more.
MAutoVolume is a special plug-in designed for mixing, which automatically rides volume of a track to ensure its consistent level. It can be used to make vocals stand out, stabilize bass track level and much more. And all you need to do is put the plug-in on a track instead of manually automating levels. MAutoVolume saves your precious time and ensures your mixes will always sound great.
MAutoVolume costs €50 but is currently available for the introductory price of €20. It is free for MTotalBundle owners.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing - MeldaProduction plug-ins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio, which makes them ideal for audio production for movies, games, etc.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound. Includes both minimum-phase and high-quality linear-phase algorithms.
- Easy-to-use user interface - You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all MeldaProduction plug-ins. MeldaProduction plug-ins support resizable and stylable GUIs.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Fully automatable.
List of 6.00 changes:
- Huge memory and GUI optimizations, new knob based interfaces.
- Each oscillator can now also be controlled using harmonics instead of shape.
- Added "double" envelope shape type.
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden.
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added knob mode for most plug-ins, which turns their slider based GUI into knob based one.
- MSpectralDynamics can now capture the threshold curve based on the input signal.
- MDynamics and MMultiBandDynamics weren't showing correct shapes for upwards expander.
- Added IR phase invert and left/right delays for MMultiBandConvolution.
- Fix: Drag & drop wave file for analysis didn't work in MAutoEqualizer.
- Fix: MAutoEqualizer could crash under specific circumstances when automating gain.