- Surround is now off by default, because it causes problems with some hosts (known are FL Studio and Studio One). If you use surround processing, please enable "Activate surround" in the plugin settings, it will enable all plugins at once.
- Plugins can now access additional volumes on Mac OS X.
- Band editor in equalizers doesn't close when clicking on a band type any more and shows filter steepness.
- Fix: Plugins could crash in AU when requested mono to stereo configuration.
- Fix: Styles are now moved to user data folder, because some computers have permission problem with all-users directory.
- Fix: MFilter caused massive gain in parallel mode in some special circumstances.
- Fix: Analyzer in equalizers didn't show correct spectrum if activated after upsampling change.
- Fix: MMultiBandConvolution didn't remember custom paths correctly on Mac OS X.