Cockos has updated REAPER to v0.955.
- Big MCU support improvements (banks, time display, track labels, vu meters, better jog wheel support, save/undo, modifiers, etc).
- Added "auto-stop preview after adding an item" in Media Explorer.
- Configurable volume fader range and shape, better default shape, range.
- Item volume adjustment, fades (>=250ms) pre-fx volume envelopes, now affect midi note velocities.
- Item volume can optionally be -inf..+6dB instead of the default -inf..0dB.
- Peaks display now by default looks nicer (though old style is still available via option).
- Increased maximum zoom from 50kpix/s to 80kpix/s.
- Fixed track mono hw outs being 6dB too hot.
- Added FX folders management in FX add dialog.
- Option to move edit cursor to beginning of loop selection on loop selection change.