Outsim has updated SynthMaker to v1.0.8a.
Additions and fixes:
- Triggered Int data was being used at only float precision.
- Sending sysex was crashing due to a buffer overflow.
- Fixed a window focus switching problem when using 2 instances of the same exported plugin.
- Exported .exes had lost PC keyboard MIDI access were also experiencing some graphics slowdowns in 1.0.8.
- Fixed a cursor problem when using secondary screen.
- Small fix to the precise counter in the new wave player.
- The ADSR and AHDSR modules now default to smooth retrigger on, also the ADSR was defaulting to gate on.
- Changed automation to off by default on the Multi Stage Envelope.
- Changed the credit in the Stream Power module.
- Wave Player
- Multi Stage Envelope
- Stream Power