Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9745.
- Added CPU overload detection and display warning.
- Added MIDI Message to Pitchbend Remapper.
- AU: added displayed parameter value call to hosted plugins.
- FFT/iFFT: added reset parameters.
- OS X: added retina support in the 32-bit build.
- OS X: added possibility to disable Retina Mode per plugin via preferences.
- OS X: added extra parameters to hosted AUSpeechSynthesizer.
- OS X: added preference to prevent idle sleep.
- OS X: retina mode is saved in the layout so they can be shared between retina and non-retina macs.
- Patchbay: now uses oversampling for the font.
- VST3: added some support for presets.
- VST3: added latency output support.
- AU: switched to AudioComponentManager when it's available.
- MIDI Output: fixed possible extra CPU usage on Windows.
- OSC Server: fixed possible logging occurring continuously.
- Patchbay: if the current skin has solid colours for bodies, a solid colour should be used when choosing a custom one.
- Polyphonic adapter: better attempt at keeping connections when polyphonize/unpolyphonize.
- Polyphonic adapter: crash could occur if textfield were used as parameter for the wrapped group.
- VST: fixed possible crash if hosted plugin cannot be loaded.
- VST: displayed parameter value is not shown if the hosted plugin hasn't implemented it.
- VST: parameter label should not be displayed if it's empty.
- VST Plugin: Fixed possible saving of bad window sizes/positions depending on the host.