Plogue has updated Bidule for both Windows and Mac OS X to v0.9655.
- Comb Filter 2 bidule.
- MIDI Matrix : added option to automatically close opened notes when turning off a connection.
- Generic UI for VSTs now always show the string value of the parameter.
- Added a parameter to all MIDI Creators to disable the detection of value changes and only use triggers.
- + many more little improvements.
Bug Fixes include:
- An incorrect MIDI device could be selected at load time to replace a valid one.
- Constant: Number of media files constants could have the wrong value in certain cases.
- MIDI File Player : could cause glitches in playback.
- MIDI File Player : loop mode could skip tempo changes at the loop boundary.
- OS X : AU Cocoa UI not showing up correctly on 10.5.
- OS X : VST version could cause a crash when closing the UI.
- Palette Search : Searching skips children if the parent matches the query.
- Patchbay : Name used in the context menu differs from the name used in the Palette.
- Patchbay : Body seem selected but is not.
- Presets : Attempting to load a presets file would always clear the current presets even the file was not for that bidule.
- Spectral Graph bidules: could crash when changing preset.
- VST hosting : some MIDI events coming from a plugin could be lost when a large number of them were sent.
- VST plugin : getSpeakerArrangement implementation could cause error in some hosts.
- + many more fixes.