Changes to this so called end-of-season dot release are as follows:
- Assigned MIDI Controllers to plug-in's Activate switch are now finally saved and (re) loaded properly across sessions.
- Audio clip panning option property is now being introduced.
- Out-of-process (aka. dummy) VST plug-in inventory scanning now restarts automatically and resumes processing in case of a premature exit/crash; VST plug-in inventory scan/cache persistency is now in place.
- Desktop entry specification file is now finally independent from build/configure template chains.
- Updated target path for freedesktop.org's AppStream metainfo file (formerly AppData).
- Changing the View/Options.../Display/Custom/Style theme takes effect immediately unless it's back to " (default) ".
- Slightly slower but better approximation to IEEE 32-bit floating point cubic root ie. cbrtf ().
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
See also: www.rncbc.org/drupal/node/1851