Helgoboss Projects has updated Playtime, a Session View (aka clip launcher) for REAPER, to version 1.13.0.
- Support for more controllers.
- Support for surround recordings.
Complete list of changes:
- #277 Added support for controller Launchpad MK2.
- #276 Added support for controller APC40 MK2.
- #205 Added support for controller APC mini.
- #275 Added support for controller Launchpad Mini (very similar to Launchpad mode but upper buttons are used as group stop buttons - can also be used as alternate mode for Launchpad).
- #268 Added support for surround recordings (maximum 16 channels, recording track input and output supported).
- #228 Improved support for controller APC40 by using bank select buttons for scrolling.
- #271 Fixed non-working note-off messages when triggering from MIDI channels > 1.
- #270 Fixed non-working 'Play clips with arrangement' if REAPER option 'VST > Don't flush synthesizer plug-ins on stop/reset' enabled.
- #265 Fixed bug that caused Playtime to record audio clip instead of MIDI clip if the very first MIDI input was chosen.