- When under NSM, all top-level windows, main, mixer and connections, will always start hidden.
- Plugin editors (GUIs) that are currently open on a track are now brought up as top-level windows immediately when a track is made current or highlighted (and Track / Auto Monitor is in effect).
- MIDI clip editor mouse hovering effect extended to whole current note line on main view (piano-roll eye-candy++); also, the white keys on MIDI clip editor's virtual piano keyboard, are now fully highlighted.
- Plugin search paths (View > Options... > Plugins > Paths) now lists all the default and actual existing paths, instead of a blank list.
- Undimmed octave divider lines on the piano-roll.
- Fixed potential crash on changing audio output buses channel count.
- Note names display (inside note rectangles) are now an option on the MIDI clip editor (aka. piano-roll; menu View > Note Names).
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
See also: Qtractor 0.9.17 - A Fall'20 Release.