Syntheway has announced the release of Sonicircuit Stereo Flanger, a VST effect plugin for Windows.
Sonicircuit creates a mixing of two identical signals together, one signal delayed by a small and gradually changing period, causing a phase shift between the two signals. The length of this pause is gradually varied over time resulting in a 'sweeping' effect, delivering from subtle nuances to extreme jet engine taking off.
- A vast array of modulated tones that includes classic flanger as well as futuristic and chunky swirling sounds. From slow whooshes to rippling wobbles, from slow to fast space ray gun effects or from subtle textures to warped sound of a starting jet engine.
- 16 Presets included. Ability to create new and interesting spacey, metallic or underwater quality to input signals.
- Rhythmic flange effect, similar to an arpeggiator or sequencer, by emphasizing notes through rate and feedback highest settings and 'pulse' waveform active.
- Stereo inputs and outputs, which is really suitable where ultra-wide flange sounds are needed.
- Available in VST (32 and 64-bit) and VST3 (64-bit).