Outsim has released version 0.9.5o of SynthMaker.
- Float Array Draw.
- Graph Dots.
- Wave Table.
- Wave Table Read.
Additions and fixes:
- The String Array component would crash if an index below zero was used.
- Fixed a bug in the VST parameter array that can cause a negative index to be returned.
- Fixed a bug in the preset update mechanism that was causing values to be reset if the Preset Manager was locked.
- The compiler no longer requires Poly to Monos to have a direct connection back to a MIDI to Poly.
- The Mono to Float no longer needs a physical connection to Direct Sound or ASIO Out in order to work.
- Fixed a crash when disconnecting the last link from a selector when there are no links to other lower inputs.
- The Mouse Drag component wasn't resetting the x and y values when a left-click is received.
- The Selector component wasn't redrawing correctly after deleting components that link to more than one of it's inputs.
- The Multiplexer component wasn't restoring type correctly after undo under certain circumstances.
- The Wave Display component was not drawing a dot for the last point in the graph.
- Fixed a bug in the Pitch to Freq component that could cause crashes or other strange behaviour when you close a schematic and then open another one.
- Some components and links were not being hidden when exporting to exe.
- Updated the example synth tutorial to take account of recent changes like the use of frequency in Hz.