TBProAudio releases LA xLimit II, an advanced look ahead, wideband, linked-stereo limiter including ISP detection and oversampling.
LA xLimit II is the successor of LA xLimit, the look ahead limiter. It offers more control over transients and adaptive release curves. It also adds a second limiter stage for better performance during ISP detection mode.
The goal of the design was to cover a broad range of limiting applications in today's mixing and mastering situations with strong focus on low aliasing.
- State of the art low aliasing look ahead limiter design.
- [New] freely adjustable character.
- [New] detailed transient control.
- [New] freely adjustable adaptive release cu.
- 2 level detection modes: peak and ISP based.
- "real" oversampling, up to 8x.
- Stereo link.
- [New] 2 stage design for better performance.
- Built-in clipper.
- Easy to use GUI.
- Large and accurate live meters.
- All sample rates.
- Windows XP or newer.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer.
- Win: 32/64-bit VST, 32/64-bit VST3, 32-bit RTAS, 32/64-bit AAX.
- OS X: 32/64-bit VST, 32/64-bit VST3, 32/64-bit AU, 32-bit RTAS, 32/64-bit AAX.
- Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8, PT10/12, FL Studio 12.x, Studio One.
Price: 99.00 € (free for registered LA xLimit users).