New features for both programs:
- Bug fix: FL Studio 5 and Spectrasonics Atmosphere have been reported not to work with the previous versions - now they do.
- The effects' edit windows can finally be scrolled if their size is reduced; plus, there's a menu option that lets you turn off the automatic size adjustment, since some effects simply don't tell the truth when asked how big they want their edit area to be.
- Added a little level meter to the status bar; can be turned off from the menu.
Additional bug fix in VSTHost:
- In plugin chains, the previous version always routed as many channels from plugin 1's output to plugin 2's input as there are ASIO input channels; now it routes as many channels as plugin 1 can deliver.
Additional SAVIHost feature:
- SAVIHost now remembers the position and size of the window between program invocations.