Wusik just released Wusik SQ200 V1.0.0, including Full and Demonstration versions for Windows and OS X 32/64-bits.
Wusik SQ200 is a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) that allows you to record sequences of notes and automations using MIDI and hosted VST/AU plugins. You can create complete projects or just use it to chain other plugins into your host of choice.
- It works both as a stand-alone application and VST/AU plugin versions.
- Allows you to setup live performances with ease.
- Let you work on a different workflow, little mouse usage.
- Very low on CPU resources.
- Easy to use for Live Performance, including MIDI Processors such as Key Switching, Round Robin, Transpose and Sticky Keys.
- Full 960 PPQ sequencer with up to 99 tracks and 99 sections.
- VST/AU plugin hosting, with internal 32 to 64-bits bridge (VST Windows only).
- Audio Track Streaming and WAV Acid Loop files support with time-stretching.
- Included Compressor with Side-Chaining support, done in a very easy to use way.
- Open-Source Hardware Remote Controller support, the Wusik SQ200 HD.
- Windows and OS X 32 and 64-bits application and plugin versions.
- Multi-Core Engine.
- MIDI Learn for Plug-in's parameters.
- Playback/Record Metronome with custom sounds support.
- Live Mode where you can load Songs using a MIDI Keyboard.
- MIDI Processors per track, with things like Crossfade, Delay, Split, Round Robin, Key Switch and more.
Price: $ 99.95.