Klevgrand has announced the release of REAMP, a complex spectral saturation processor simulating a set of different analog gear in a new and unique way. Benefits of this algorithm is that it is highly CPU efficient and adds (almost) no latency, while still keeping the essence of the profiled gear.
The 7 models available are based on real analog gear individually measured in two dimensions; gain responses (-inf dB to +6 dB) at the frequency spectrum 20Hz to 20kHz. This data is used to transform input audio to output audio.
- Seven hand-picked profiles, based on gear Klevgrand love.
- Spectral drive and gain compensation (four bands).
- Dry / Wet mix.
- Plenty of factory presets.
- Ultra low latency.
- AU/VST/AAX - macOS 10.7 or later (64-bit only), Windows 7 SP1 or later (64-bit only).
- AUv3 (iPad Only, iPad Air 2 or better).
- AU/VST/AAX $29.99 (Until Dec 19, then $59.99).
- iOS (AUv3 only) $9.99 (50% off intro price until Dec 19).