MuTools has updated MuLab and MUX Modular VST to version 7.3.9.
- When opening a project containing pitch-bend automation parts, these parts did not show the correct Y axis info at the left of the envelope editor. Fixed.
- Fixed a memory leak when using the step sequencer as a MUX Modular front panel component.
- String fields: When lassoing a part of the string, the lasso section was not always at the correct place. Fixed.
- Insert/Delete Time Slice: Affected markers were not immediately redrawn. Fixed.
- When opening projects/patches with missing audio files and using the search function, then leaving the Root folder empty could result in unexpected behavior, even a crash. Fixed.
- Envelope editor: Clicking points now immediately selects that point without a display lag.
- Fixed a potential crash bug when the modulation system is overflowing.
- Extended the bounds of the modulation system.
- Export To MIDI File: Previously only the selected non-muted parts were exported, now all non-muted parts are exported. If you want to exclude parts from the export you can do so by (temporarily) muting them.
- Fixed a possible little rounding/drifting issue when doing oscillator pitch modulation.
- Fixed a potential issue with the new Plug-In Slot module eg. using the Oscilloscope in such slot did not sync to the incoming notes.
- Added a gentle reminder when you inserted your initial user key but not yet your personal user key.