MuTools has updated MuLab to version 8.0.70.
- Sequence Player module: Arpeggiator now also has a Random mode.
- Multi-Wave Oscillator: Export function is back in play.
- Multi-Wave Oscillator: Upon importing M7 projects/presets that used the legacy M7 Harmonic Filter transform, you now get the choice to consolidate that Multi-Wave (preserves the sound) or to switch to the new Harmonics Filter transform (preserves the definition).
- Map MIDI Controller: Changing an existing mapping did not always work. Fixed.
- Pure Delay: Fixed a processing bug in case the input was varying between silent and non-silent.
- MacOS: Fixed a crash bug when dragging many parts/events together.
- Fixed a potential crash bug when dragging a rack slot while that rack did not have MIDI input focus.
- Fixed a bug in the "Manage Audio/Sample Files" which caused that unused audio files in a sub-folder of the Audio folder were not trashed as expected.
- Improved audio slicer algorithm.
- Other little improvements.