MuTools has updated MuLab and MUX Modular Plug-in to version 8.5.
- Improved "Plug-In Slot" module:
- Now also works polyphonically.
- Option to integrate the parameters into the Plug-In Slot editor, also on a front panel.
- Option to limit the plug-in list to a relevant subset.
- The filter sections in MuSynth, MuSampla and MultiSampla have been upgraded to a plug slot which gives many more creative options.
- The filter section in MuVerb has been upgraded to a plug slot which gives many more creative options, including using a MUX or VST plug-in as Pre-Reverb DSP.
- The MuEcho and MuVerb devices now are fully editable modular patches.
- New "Initial Event Generator" module. This module is practical for MUX patches that need a very first (note) event in order to work as expected, eg. to trigger a looped envelope.
- When playing notes via the Virtual MIDI Keyboard while also drawing a waveform could lead to hanging notes. Fixed.
- Fixed a recent new bug regarding sending MIDI Clock out.
- Misc. other improvements.
All details and downloads on MuTools.com