Outsim has released version 0.9.6a of SynthMaker.
- Redraw Limiter.
- Interpolated Delay.
Additions and fixes:
- New hard sync input on all the low-level oscillators.
- Redraw components have 100Hz refresh limitation built in for optimal performance. There is also an input for turning this off if you want to.
- New Redraw Limiter component for controlling recalculations that are only done for drawing purposes.
- New boolean stream system that mirrors float streams and allows boolean stream components to be used for Mono, Poly or Mono4.
- To accompany boolean streams you can now use streamboolin and streamboolout commands in the Code component.
- The Mono and Poly comparison components have been replaced with Stream Boolean equivalents.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing compiling through PolyInts connectors in some situations.
- Triggers inside a bus going through a Selector were firing no matter what the selection was.
- Fixed bug in the % operator in the Code component which could cause strange code behaviour for instructions after its usage.
- The Area type was missing from connector type r-click menu and has been reinstated.
- Code connectors will now connect to String connectors without having to force connection.
- Updated Graph Dots, Graph Lines and Point Array Lines components so all have centre option. Lines components also have a curve option.
- Fixed the Norm component so works with float arrays and no longer translates the scaled values to zero.
- Status bar now shows the size of a module front panel in grid square as well as pixels.
- The Log component was incorrectly named and has been changed to Decibel.
- The Float Array component was crashing when a negative index was used.
- The Multiplexer wasn't handling View data correctly with respect to drop menus.
- The VST export option now shows if you have a module with stream inputs or outputs.
- The Parametric EQ GUI was not updating during interaction in some hosts.
- Fixed a crash that was occurring after adding a Preset Manager, undoing then doing another action.
- Deleting some modules with front panels then undoing was not reinstating gui items with the right draw order.
- Undo wasn't updating stream types sometimes when connected deleting items connected to a Poly to Mono.
- The PPQ Position now updates at sample resolution in between frames.
- Toolbox modules have been updated to include knob redraw enhancements.
- Various components have been renamed, regrouped and had help text updated.
- Float Array Max component should now work correctly.
- The MIDI In and Out components have been moved to the External group.
- Float/Int Array to Mem components were not updating after loading.
- The Stereo Mem to Float Array component has been renamed to Mem to Float Array Min/Max and now handles mono and stereo buffers.
- New retrigger counter output on the MIDI to Poly component allows you to handle voice management retriggers in custom envelopes.
- New delay modules for varying the delay length at sampling rate.