SFM Says "The SP1200 is one of the only samplers that can actually make the 909 sound better - or at least, different, in a way that may suit your productions better. Originally, I sampled my 909 as a means of having more control over it for my own productions - but I immediately fell in love with the grit, warmth and punch it added. So, after using these sounds for the past year, I thought it'd be great to create a really minimal, excellent sounding sample pack out of this combo, recorded through our API console and ready for your productions. "
- (304) 24-bit SP 909 WAV Samples.
- Multiple versions of Bass Drum, Snare and Hi Hats with varying Attack, Decay, Tone & Snappy on the 909.
- (16) SP 1200 pitches for every drum voice.
- TR 909 sampled through an SP 1200.
- SP 1200 sampled through an API 1608 console and Apogee Symphony.
- 100% Hardware processing.
- (8) 16x Hit Kits for easy jamming.
- (8) groove & MIDI files from the SP 1200.
- 71.1 MB Unzipped.