Softube has released Monoment Bass.
Here's what they say:
In the modern day, music production leans more heavily on bass than ever before. Although track counts can number a hundred or more, often the core of a song is built around little more than a beat, a vocal, and a rich, living bass sound.
So an instrument dedicated to just that – tailored to producing huge, solid bass tones with complex, organic overtones and focused effects for a mix-ready low end – is more than just useful. It's foundational.
Working with sound designer and rare-synth-collector Tobias Menguser, Softube have "provided a carefully selected and expertly curated collection of top-end sounds, paired them with easy-to-use and awesome-sounding synth architecture, and high quality analog effects for modern, mix-ready bass in seconds".
Professionally created presets from Madison Mars, Vandalism, Sample Tools by Cr2, WA Production, Black Octopus, and Function Loops are included.
- Super-high-quality bass synth with stereo source sounds from top-end boutique.
- Top-notch synth architecture that's both versatile and easy to use.
- Blend noise with two different sources at once for a textured and highly complex sound.
- Professional presets from Madison Mars, Vandalism, Sample Tools by Cr2, WA.
- Production, Black Octopus, and Function Loops.
- A heavy focus on modern bass sounds makes this the perfect addition to the.
- forward-thinking studio.
Fills a soundstage with domineering weight and power, yet easy to mix thanks to.
Price: $99 ($79 intro offer until July 11).