Syntheway has updated Synthphonica Strings (formerly known as Syntheway Strings) to v3.0 for Windows and macOS.
- Added: The soundbank has been expanded to 32 instrument sounds, highlighting: solo violin, viola, cello and contrabass as well as new string ensembles and sampled articulations.
- Added: 4 analog strings based on classic polyphonic synthesizers.
- Added VST3 Plugin format for Windows and macOS.
- Added: Wider spatial auralization. The string ensemble sections features a stereophonic sound panning to increase the audible perspective, even without using the built-in reverberation.
- Added: Amplitude Range controls.
- Changed: Renewed graphical user interface.
- Changed: Low frequency oscillator section (LFO) with new 'Rate' (Frequency) and 'Depth' (Amplitude) parameters.
Changed: Filter section. New filter type box and cutoff frequency parameter.