ToneLib GFX incorporates modules with emulations of real guitar rig elements achieved with software DSP designed to obtain "the best tones with minimal CPU load and ultra low latency". Its integrated preset librarian and IR manager also allow a user to customize, backup and manage a built-in library of tones. All is managed within user interface.
The loop playback function lets a user listen repeatedly to the section of the song that they are learning or practicing. Additional functions include tempo change (slow down the tempo without affecting the song's pitch or natural tonality).
ToneLib GFX is not just for guitar. The many included distortion, amp, delay, reverb, compressor and other effects can be utilized on any types of recordings. ToneLib GFX comes as a Standalone Application and as plug-ins for use with DAW recording software.
Changes in version 3.9.4:
- Added: some DSP improvement (sounding more natural & musical);
- Added: some CPU usage optimization;
- Added: Standalone: metronome;
- Added: Standalone: drum player;
- Added: Standalone: recording ability;
- Added: Standalone: backing track player.