ToneLib has updated ToneLib-GFX to v4.6.1 for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
Tonelib GFX is an amp and effects modeling software for electric guitar and bass. It features accurate recreations of vintage and modern amplifiers, speaker cabinets, microphones, and various effects. Tonelib GFX also supports 3rd party impulse responses (IRs), offering even greater tonal flexibility.
- Add: some UI improvements;
- Add: some M1 chip optimizations;
- Add: performance and multithreading Improvements to 'Splitter' effect;
- Fix: rare memory leak issue that occurred in certain situations;
- Fix: problem of missing parameters on certain DAWs;
- Fix: controlling 'Wah Pedal' with MIDI controller;
- Fix: rare unexpected burst of white noise with 'RingMod' and 'TalkSyn';
- Fix: graphical issues for 'Recorder' meter display;
- Fix: misc bug fixes and stability improvements.
- The Tonelib GFX plug-in features broad compatibility with popular DAWs, offering 64-bit performance on AU, VST and VST3 platforms.
- All Windows versions from Windows 7 to Windows 10;
- All Mac OS X versions from 10.9 to 11.x;
- x86-64 Linux: Tonelib has experimental native support for Ubuntu 16.04 or later, and the Windows version works well with WINE.
The update is free for all registered users.